Final Fantasy Madness Final Fantasy Madness

Woo!

Perfection

Crazy FBF 2 Crazy FBF 2

Awesome, but...

I didn't exactly like seeing the American flag burn, offensive to my patriotism, but not a big deal, 4 outta 5

sehku17 responds:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. This is just random stuff. Anyway, thanks for giving me a high score.

Omaha. Omaha.

Disrespectful

That really had nothing to do with with a tribute! It was a load of American soldiers, being slaughtered. I would have givin it a 3, but atleast you know your WWII guns. Overall I thought it was well executed, but offensive on my part. 2/5

Link vs Ganondorf Link vs Ganondorf

its alright

I didn't like a lot of things though. The fact that Link can block Ganons attacks, and Ganon can't block his is crap. The Master Sword looked really fat, and it's not purple. Next is that Link didn't die after that major blast, but then he comes back and kills Ganon. And finally is that the blood was really mediocre. It was just red dots.

Super Smush Bros. Super Smush Bros.

It was ok

It was pretty slow paced though, up the frames per second, didn't look like they were at 12, and if they were, go up to 20.

Bowser Story 2 Bowser Story 2

I only liked one thing

The ATHF explosion was cool, rest though, I wish i had four arms, so I could give that flash, for thumbs down.

LL :: DANGER LL :: DANGER

Haha

Great graphics, very funny.

Toxic Madness Toxic Madness

LOVED IT

It was great for a stick movie.